The 3rd Crystal Engineering and Emerging Materials Workshop of Ontario and Quebec (CEMWOQ-3), is taking place at the Centre for Executive and Professional Education at the University of Windsor on May 14 -15, 2016. The meeting will provide a forum for researchers with broad interests in the fields of Molecular and Molecule-based Materials, including:
* structure and dynamics in the solid state
* solid state (topochemical) reactions
* materials properties; conductivity, magnetism, multi-ferroics, optical properties.
* liquid crystals;
* metal organic frameworks;
* polymorphism and crystal engineering;
* synthetic methods; microwave, grinding and solvent-assisted grinding.
For more information, visit:
See the conference schedule and events at a glance at: