- Chemistry and Biochemistry Memorial Prize (2nd-year by GPA): Biochemistry: Lucas Foster (Chem); Simon Pupulin (Biochem)
- Canadian Society for Chemistry Prize (3rd-year by GPA): Jacqueline Gemus (Chem); Brynn Charron (Biochem)
- ACS Medal (3rd-year by GPA and interest in research): Natan Veinberg (Chem); Mohamad Harb (Biochem)
- Society of Chemical Industry Merit Award (4th-year by GPA): Brittany Ives (Chem with thesis / BEd); Paul Meister (Biochem with thesis)
- Peter Wyzinski Sr. Memorial Surprise Award (2nd-4th year, highest grades in chemistry courses): Maxemilian Nascimento (Chem)
- Hutnik Research Award (best 410-thesis in biochem): Christopher Pignanelli
- Tuck Alumni Award (best 410-thesis in chemistry): Sara Mechael
Awards will be presented at the upcoming ACS/CSC Award dinner on Wed., May 25, 2016 at Sindbad’s Restaurant and Marina in Detroit, which runs from 5-9 pm.
For more information on these awards and the dinner, please contact Prof. Holger Eichhorn.